Get performance calculations in any phase of flight, anytime, anywhere!
For airlines that seek for an economical paperless cockpit solution the ePerf is a tablet application that reduces costs and workload, and improves the aircraft performance. Our ePerf is fully stand-alone, calculating takeoff and landing performance offline in any phase of flight, anytime and anywhere.
- Less paper! Reduces or replaces paper-based material, saving weight in the cockpit;
- Improved performance compared to printed performance books;
- Engines Savings due to Takeoff Thrust Optimization
- Saves time: quick performance calculations and lower workload;
- Clean interface: straight-forward for pilots;
- Analysis run offline: no Internet connection needed;
- Support for all Embraer Commercial aircraft models;
- Easy to update.
- Airport database compatible with ECAFM or IATA SCAP ADIS v1.0
(Airport database updates either via iTunes or wirelessly)
Data enclosed in the application is provided for demonstration purposes only and shall not be used for operational purposes.
Please contact Embraer for further information (email@example.com).
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
ePerf is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-12-15. The program can be installed on iOS.
ePerf (version 4.4.1) has a file size of 46.56 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.